PTI Anniversary - Day Five

10 February 2016




We are into day five of Papertrey's 9th anniversary and today we are to create a new card that features nine 1-1/2" squares, each altered in a different way and mounted onto a card base. I decided to go with a valentines day card.
 
Before cutting my squares I sponged the panel,did a little Bokeh stamping then splattered water droplets onto the surface.
 
Here are the sets that were used.
Beautiful Butterflies and coordinating die, Building Blocks, Half and Half, Happy Hearts and coordinating cover plate, Sending My Love and With All My Heart.
 
Have a wonderful day!
Rema






 
-Challenges-
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


6 comments

  1. What a fabulous checker board of creativity! Love it! Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,this looks stunning,Rema! I love the way you pulled it all together with the love, really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rema, your cards never cease to amaze me. This is gorgeous and so incredibly creative!! I love the sponging and bokeh effect you did. The simple black and white accents really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bokeh...such a fun, pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bokeh...such a fun, pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beatuiful! I LOVE the bokeh background!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete